These are the books i hope to read and understand the way they construct their sentences and story lines. U have to understand the past in order to move into the future.
- William Shakespeare: Othello, Hamlet, Macbeth, King Lear
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Ernest Hemingway: From whom the bell tolls, A farewell to Arms
- Harper Lee: To kill a Mocking Bird
- J. D Salinger: The Catcher in the Rye
- Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby
I hope to get all these books read by the end of summer.